Sunday, May 3, 2009

A new puppy!

Our beloved Jessie died April 28th. We were heartbroken. We miss everything about her. She was always right there with us. Rest in peace Jessie! We didn't realize just how quiet it would be without her. We knew we needed another dog. Our new little puppy has big shoes to fill! (You'll have to read the whole blog to see pics of the new puppy at the bottom of this post!)

Kendall is such a ham! She loves pictures! Usually though she doesn't pose long enough before she runs to you to see the picture.
Kendall's new stroller.
The new booster chair!!! Isn't she a big girl?!

Kendall loves mimicking us on the computer.
Kendall's new obsession is wearing everyone's shoes. Notice the heel of Daddy's ankle socks behind her knees?



I was trying to take a picture of her on her level so I squatted down and told her to look...so she squatted down and posed for me!

Playing dress up in Mama's shoes.


Drumroll please..... Introducing our new red tri mini aussie, Dixie! Isn't she adorable?


Kendall's new best friend.


Kendall and Dixie playing Hide and Seek.



At the end of a long day!

1 comment:

  1. Ok...first so that you don't think I am totally obsessed with dogs and a crazy lady..Kendall is SO cute! She is getting so big and is at that age I just love! Running around, living life to the fullest and laughing with no worries! Would be great if we could just bottle that energy and attitude up and give it to the world! Ok..as far as Dixie goes...OMG...she is adorable! LOVE HER! It's so tough to lose a four legged family member...and although you can never replace them...you will find that you can love another just as much! I'll continue to keep you guys in my thoughts over your loss of Jessie..but happy to see that your house is full of 4-legged love (chaos) again!

    ReplyDelete