She is saying so much these days. Some things we are the only ones that understand, but she knows exactly what she's saying. She tries to say almost anything you tell her to say. She says Mama, Dada, Pa, Ma, trying to say Julie, banana (nana), Buddy (Bud Bud), Jessie, Jake, juice, cookie, more, please (peas), shoe, baby (very clear!), bull (how cute is that?!), book, bird, poo (what can I say, she helps us clean the stalls!), shew (for a dirty diaper), puppy, kitty-kitty, bug, puffs. I'm sure there are tons more I'm forgetting. She knows where her eyes, ears, head, knees, mouth, feet, and belly button are. Be careful if you see her, she'll want to see YOUR belly button! She also takes us by the finger and leads us where she wants us to go. Sometimes it's just to take us somewhere because she can and sometimes she takes us to show us something or ask for something.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Such a show-off!
While we were getting ready to go take the bluebonnet pictures Kendall sat in her chair with my sunglasses and posed. She is such a ham!
She is saying so much these days. Some things we are the only ones that understand, but she knows exactly what she's saying. She tries to say almost anything you tell her to say. She says Mama, Dada, Pa, Ma, trying to say Julie, banana (nana), Buddy (Bud Bud), Jessie, Jake, juice, cookie, more, please (peas), shoe, baby (very clear!), bull (how cute is that?!), book, bird, poo (what can I say, she helps us clean the stalls!), shew (for a dirty diaper), puppy, kitty-kitty, bug, puffs. I'm sure there are tons more I'm forgetting. She knows where her eyes, ears, head, knees, mouth, feet, and belly button are. Be careful if you see her, she'll want to see YOUR belly button! She also takes us by the finger and leads us where she wants us to go. Sometimes it's just to take us somewhere because she can and sometimes she takes us to show us something or ask for something.

She is saying so much these days. Some things we are the only ones that understand, but she knows exactly what she's saying. She tries to say almost anything you tell her to say. She says Mama, Dada, Pa, Ma, trying to say Julie, banana (nana), Buddy (Bud Bud), Jessie, Jake, juice, cookie, more, please (peas), shoe, baby (very clear!), bull (how cute is that?!), book, bird, poo (what can I say, she helps us clean the stalls!), shew (for a dirty diaper), puppy, kitty-kitty, bug, puffs. I'm sure there are tons more I'm forgetting. She knows where her eyes, ears, head, knees, mouth, feet, and belly button are. Be careful if you see her, she'll want to see YOUR belly button! She also takes us by the finger and leads us where she wants us to go. Sometimes it's just to take us somewhere because she can and sometimes she takes us to show us something or ask for something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment