Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New way to keep up with us

It seems like we're the only ones without a blog these days. Now that Kendall is one instead of sending lots of pictures I created this blog so that you can keep up with her.

It's Christmas Eve Eve and Kendall loves the Christmas tree and especially the presents. All of our presents are in the spare bedroom until Christmas, but she has helped me wrap most of them.

Kendall will now wave and say "bye-bye" when people leave and not necessarily wait until you completely leave to take your leaving seriously. She also will tell you what a cow, a billy goat and a kitty-cat say.

Just recently she has learned the concept of hot and uses her "sign" appropriately. It's adorable! I only let her feel the steam one time and told her hot and now she does it on her own to all things hot. She's so smart!!! We are amazed at how smart she is every day.

I'll try to add some pictures in a few days when I get used to this blog. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment